Interim Pastor Astolfi’s Office Hours:
- Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00 a.m. — 2:00 p.m. (contact information below)
Office Manager’s Hours:
- Carolyn Abbott is temporarily out on medical leave until July but is telecommuting and available by email and phone.
Please continue to direct your calls & emails to our voicemail line: 978-632-5097 (which forwards to her cell phone) and to email@example.com.
Any church member or regular attendee wishing to receive the coming Sunday’s bulletin on Friday afternoon and to send and receive prayer requests & other information of interest to the church family during the week can email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the mailing list. You may also request to join the BBC Church Facebook page by emailing there.
David K. Astolfi, Interim Minister, (508) 517-2616, email@example.com
Carolyn Abbott, Office Manager/Webmaster, 978-632-5097, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn Abbott, Bethany Newsline publisher: email@example.com
Al Bump, Deacon Chairman, (603) 899-5520, firstname.lastname@example.org
Brendon McKay, Next Generation Youth Ministries Director & Anchor Leader: 617-548-5359, email@example.com
Jeremy & Jessica Walters, Sunday School Co-Superintendents: 978-790-1294, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ted Cushing, Music Director: 978-407-1051, email@example.com
Paula d’Entremont, Faith Community Nurse: 978-632-5491, firstname.lastname@example.org
Georgette Hodgen, Prayer Chain: 978-632-1079
Directions (see map here):
- Take Route 2 West to the 1st Gardner exit. At the bottom of the ramp, take the first right and bear left at the top of the small hill.
- Follow this road past a shopping area (on the right) and to the stop light at the intersection by a Dunkin Donuts/gas station (on the left) and the Police Station (on the right).
- Continue straight to the 2nd stop sign, and turn left onto Main St./Rte. 68. This takes you through the center of town to another light.
- Continue on Rte. 68 (which becomes West St.) past the Family Dollar store on the left and a restaurant on the right, continuing past Dow Shoes (on the left) and a statuary company (on the right) until you see Ryan St. on the right. Bethany is 2 houses down on the left. Park anywhere in the parking lot behind the church and enter through the main back door from the parking lot (after noon); in the morning, park on the street in front of the church.