Interim Pastor Astolfi’s hours:
- Tuesdays: 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Office Manager Carolyn Abbott’s hours:
- Monday: Office Closed
- Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. — 10:100 a.m.; 12:00 p.m. — 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.; 12:30 p.m. — 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:30 a.m. — 10:00 a.m.; 12:00 p.m. — 3:30 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.; 12:30 p.m. — 4:00 p.m.
At other times, please direct your calls & emails to our voicemail line: 978-632-5097 and to email@example.com
Any church member or regular attendee wishing to receive the coming Sunday’s bulletin on Friday afternoon and to send and receive prayer requests & other information of interest to the church family during the week can email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the mailing list. You may also request to join the BBC Church Facebook page by emailing there.
David K. Astolfi, Interim Minister: (508) 517-2616, email@example.com
Carolyn Abbott, Office Manager: (978) 632-5097, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn Abbott, Bethany Newsline publisher/Webmaster: (978) 632-5097, email@example.com
Al Bump, Deacon Chairman: (603) 899-5520, firstname.lastname@example.org
Freddie Paddock, Deaconess Chairperson: email@example.com
Kyote Oxford, Youth Group Leader: (978) 790-9556, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ted Cushing, Music Director: (978) 407-1051, email@example.com
Directions (see map here):
- Take Route 2 West to the 1st Gardner exit. At the bottom of the ramp, take the first right and bear left at the top of the small hill.
- Follow this road past a shopping area (on the right) and to the stop light at the intersection by a Dunkin Donuts/gas station (on the left) and the Police Station (on the right).
- Continue straight to the 2nd stop sign, and turn left onto Main St./Rte. 68. This takes you through the center of town to another light. Continue through the stop light, past the Gardner Ale House (on the left) and at the rotary, bear right/straight keeping the Shell Gas Station on your left, as Rte. 68 becomes West St.
- Continue down West St. past the Hen House Restaurant (on the right) and the Family Dollar store on the left. Continue past Dow Shoes (on the left) and look for a large pond on your left and a statuary company (on the right). Next go past Acadia St. (on the right) to the next street, which is Ryan St. on the right. Bethany Baptist Church is 3 houses down on the left. Park anywhere in the parking lot behind the church and ring the buzzer next to the main back door. The Office Manager will admit you to the building.