Interim Pastor Astolfi’s hours will vary somewhat during the summer:
- July 18-20: 10:00 a.m. — 2:00 p.m. (contact information below)
- July 24 & 25: 10:00 a.m. — 2:00 p.m. (contact information below)
- July 29-Aug. 5: On vacation
Office Manager Carolyn Abbott’s hours:
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.; 12:30 p.m. — 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.; 12:30 p.m. — 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.; 12:30 p.m. — 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.; 12:30 p.m. — 2:30 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.; 12:30 p.m. — 2:30 p.m.
At other times, please direct your calls & emails to our voicemail line: 978-632-5097 and to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any church member or regular attendee wishing to receive the coming Sunday’s bulletin on Friday afternoon and to send and receive prayer requests & other information of interest to the church family during the week can email email@example.com to join the mailing list. You may also request to join the BBC Church Facebook page by emailing there.
David K. Astolfi, Interim Minister, (508) 517-2616, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn Abbott, Office Manager/Webmaster, 978-632-5097, email@example.com
Carolyn Abbott, Bethany Newsline publisher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Al Bump, Deacon Chairman, (603) 899-5520, email@example.com
Brendon McKay, Next Generation Youth Ministries Director & Anchor Leader: 617-548-5359, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremy & Jessica Walters, Sunday School Co-Superintendents: 978-790-1294, email@example.com
Ted Cushing, Music Director: 978-407-1051, firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula d’Entremont, Faith Community Nurse: 978-632-5491, email@example.com
Georgette Hodgen, Prayer Chain: 978-632-1079
Directions (see map here):
- Take Route 2 West to the 1st Gardner exit. At the bottom of the ramp, take the first right and bear left at the top of the small hill.
- Follow this road past a shopping area (on the right) and to the stop light at the intersection by a Dunkin Donuts/gas station (on the left) and the Police Station (on the right).
- Continue straight to the 2nd stop sign, and turn left onto Main St./Rte. 68. This takes you through the center of town to another light.
- Continue on Rte. 68 (which becomes West St.) past the Family Dollar store on the left and a restaurant on the right, continuing past Dow Shoes (on the left) and a statuary company (on the right) until you see Ryan St. on the right. Bethany is 2 houses down on the left. Park anywhere in the parking lot behind the church and ring the buzzer next to the main back door. The Office Manager will admit you to the building.