Bible Studies for All Ages
Bible studies for all ages are available in weekly classes on Sunday from 9:30-10:30 a.m. Our programs continue during the summer, often with teachers other than those who serve during the regular school year.
Fall-Winter Classes in 2016 and 2017
Adult Bible Study Hour:
- Deacon Barry Pierce leads a study in the Book of Ephesians (Fellowship Hall)
- Mrs. Kathy MacKay leads a women’s study, “Learning to Pray: The Journey Study Series” (2nd floor lounge)
- Mr. Jonathan Bryan leads the young adults’ group (post-high school up to age 40), which is studying the Book of II Timothy (3rd floor lounge)
- Pre-School & Grade 1 (varies weekly)
- Grades 2-4 (Mrs. Nan Sands)
- Grades 5-7 (Mrs. Paula d’Entremont)
- Jr. & Sr. High (Mr. Randy Haimila)
During the worship service, nursery and children’s church are available. The children’s church teachers vary on a weekly basis.