Bible Studies for All Ages
2017 Spring Classes
Bible studies for all ages are available in weekly classes on Sunday from 9:30-10:30 a.m. During the worship service, nursery and children’s church are available. The children’s church teachers vary on a weekly basis.
Adult Bible Study Hour:
- Deacon Barry Pierce leads a study in the Book of Ephesians (Fellowship Hall)
- Mrs. Kathy MacKay leads a women’s study, “Learning to Pray: The Journey Study Series” (2nd floor lounge)
- Mr. Jonathan Bryan leads the young adults’ group (post-high school up to age 40), which is studying the Book of II Timothy (3rd floor lounge)
- Pre-School & Grade 1 (varies weekly)
- Grades 2-4 (Mrs. Nan Sands)
- Grades 5-7 (Mrs. Paula d’Entremont)
- Jr. & Sr. High (Mr. Randy Haimila)
2017 Summer Classes
The following Bible study classes will not meet this summer (July-August 2017). The last day of classes is 6/25/17. Classes will resume on Rally Day, 9/10/17.
- K-12 Sunday School (Mrs. d’Entremont, Mrs. Sands, Mr. Haimila)
- Kathy MacKay’s class (women’s group)
- Jonathan Bryan’s class (young adults)
Barry Pierce’s class on Ephesians will continue to meet throughout the summer.